Guest authors, Schyrlet Cameron and Kathy Brown, will share their love of food and passion for cooking at Main Street Alley in historic downtown Branson, Missouri. Join the two sisters Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. They will be displaying all six of their cookbooks. Stop by, say “Hi,” and pick up a free recipe card featuring one of their family’s favorite dishes.
Kathy Brown and Schyrlet Cameron, shared their love of food and a passion for cooking
Authors and sisters, Kathy Brown and Schyrlet Cameron, share their love of food and a passion for cooking in their cookbooks and dry dip mixes.
Jellies, Preserves, Spreads, Butters
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.95
- Cappuccino Dry Mixes $5.50
- Cracker Coating Mixes $5.50
- Red Rooster Apron $15.95
- Red Rooster Coffee Mugs $9.95 – $10.95
- Pot Scrubbers $3.00
- Old-Fashioned Country Dish Towels $9.99
- Old-Fashioned Country Dishcloths $9.99
- Red Rooster Cookbooks $10.00 – $14.95