Guest author Schyrlet Cameron will share her love of food and passion for cooking at Kitchens on the Landing in Branson, Missouri. Join her Saturday, October 28 from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. She will be displaying all six of the cookbooks she has co-authored with her sister, Kathy Brown. She will be featuring her newest book Sugar-Free and Simply Delicious. Stop by, say “Hi,” and pick up a free recipe card featuring one of her most asked for dishes.
Kathy Brown and Schyrlet Cameron, shared their love of food and a passion for cooking
Authors and sisters, Kathy Brown and Schyrlet Cameron, share their love of food and a passion for cooking in their cookbooks and dry dip mixes.
Jellies, Preserves, Spreads, Butters
Rated 5.00 out of 5$6.95
- Cappuccino Dry Mixes $5.50
- Cracker Coating Mixes $5.50
- Red Rooster Apron $15.95
- Red Rooster Coffee Mugs $9.95 – $10.95
- Pot Scrubbers $3.00
- Old-Fashioned Country Dish Towels $9.99
- Old-Fashioned Country Dishcloths $9.99
- Red Rooster Cookbooks $10.00 – $14.95