What is the Difference?
- Jellies are sweet, clear, semisolid spreads made from fruit juice and sugar.
- Fruit Preserves include a significant portion of fruit.
- Fruit Spreads are similar to preserves but are processed with no added sugar.
- Fruit Butter refers to a process where the whole fruit is forced through a sieve or blended after the heating process to produce a smooth texture.
Our preserves, spreads and butters come in 1 pint mason-style glass jars for convent storage. Available flavors are:
- Green Jalepeno
- Red Jalapeno Pepper
- Peach Preserves
- Wild Blackberry Preserves
- Wild Huckleberry Preserves
- Strawberry Spread
- Red Raspberry Spread
- Peach Butter